Updated as of 3/23/12
When you have no sense of smell people ask you a lot of questions and make a lot of comments.
Starting now those questions/comments will be documented. (Wish I had started this years ago.)
- You can’t smell popcorn?
- Can you taste?
- Walk out here, you will be able to smell this. (Nope…still can’t.)
- You can’t smell flowers?
- Smell this…..oh yeah….sorry. (It’s ok, sometimes I just pretend to smell it to avoid this.)
- You’re an %*^#*^$^$ liar. (one of my favorite reactions)
- What does this smell like? (umm…just told you, I don’t have that ability….but…roses, right?)
- It smell’s in here…..not that you would know.
- You can’t smell your wife’s hair?
- Did you get kicked in the head as a child? (maybe….don’t remember….)
- Can you taste? (this should be on here every other comment.)
- You will be changing all the diapers. (My wife to me for when we have children.)
- Can’t you smell that trash? (Nope.) Clean that out.
- I am going to wait until it smells so bad even you can smell it.
- What? You can’t smell ever?
- Yes you can.
- (Walks into my office.) “It smells so…oh you can’t smell. ” (Walks away.)
More to come…
I tried to get advice from an expert on my lack of sense here. Go check it out.