- Happy Monday.
- We should change Sunday fun day to Monday, then maybe Monday wouldn’t be as bad.
- I made homemade pancakes last night for Miriam and I. They were ok, thought about making a new hashtag #TweetWhatYouEat.
- Ate too fast to get a picture, then thought about a hashtag of #TweetWhatYouExcrete
- You can probably guess why I didn’t do that one.
- We had a Christmas celebration at church on Saturday, it was lots of fun. Miriam dominated some fun stuff for kids to do and good times were had by all.
- Wearing my new contacts today. I am still upset with whoever decided to quick manufacturing the brand I have had since 7th grade. Those were such a good fit. Now it is blurry town for me on occasion.
- But hey, at least now I have an excuse for my bad spelling and grammar.
- It is 8:15 here and still dark outside, I want light! Let there be light!
- Also odd, the snow is melting off the ground here…..very strange.
- A little over a week before we head home for Christmas. I am excited to get a full week at home, which means lot s of time to see friends and family.
- Mizzou basketball is fun to watch. Period. Exclamation Point!
- It is time for me to open up some excel spreadsheets and find some matching names. Sounds fun doesn’t it?
- I always have a hard time each year making a Christmas list. I never really know what I want or something I need is too big to ask for.
What do you want for Christmas?
1. Egg Nog
Ok, so Egg Nog might not be very under the radar or very tasty for that matter, but it is a great part of Christmas time. It is so great that I know a family who does an Egg Nog dance each year when they 1st see it in stores. Egg Nog truly tells us it is Christmas Time.
2. Boxing Day
….Canada…..I am still not sure what Boxing day is, I just like to try to box people the day after Christmas, and yes that includes boxing as in punching and boxing as in putting a box on someone’s head and proclaiming “You Got Boxed! Happy Boxing Day!”
3.Changing the word “Holiday” into “Holidates” on the calendar
Someone put new Season’s Greetings calendars on all our desks at work. Each month has messages on it and each message seems to say “holidates” every other word.
4. Peanut Brittle
Ok, peanut brittle is not as cool as it once way, but I just had Cashew Brittle for the first time and it is quite good, earning it a spot on this list.
5. Free Food
Probably one of my favorite parts of Christmas, but greatly goes unnoticed a lot of the time. Stores give you more free samples or even free breakfast to get you in their doors. Working in an office we get candy sent to us daily from companies and it is awesome.
What other things fly under the radar during Christmas that deserve a shout out?