Here are some thoughts running through my head…
- NCAA conference realignment is so frustrating…it is all about money. NCAA athletics should be about rivalries, which we are gonna lose with all these new conferences.
- Why don’t college students understand reserved parking? Ticket after ticket doesn’t stop them either.
- Fantasy Football starts soon, I have grown tired of the coming up with hilarious team names. I am now sticking with the same team name…at least until I come up with something funny.
- The wife and I wore our “MIZ” & “ZOU” shirts yesterday. We may be 500 miles away, but I will still be rocking black and gold on gamedays.
- These quick thoughts seems to have a football theme.
- Football season did just begin.
- This week was really long with too many 8:00 a.m to 9:30 p.m. work days.
- I have been trying to decide lately if I want to start blogging more regularly. It mostly comes down to if I believe I have anything to say that people will want to read.
- Tyler Tarver‘s blog is a main reason I want to blog. If I can be 1/8th as funny as him maybe I could keep it up.
- Tyler Tarver did write a book…I want to read it.
- Went to a splash park this week. Not a big theme park. A park with fountains and buckets and such. Was a pretty sweet park.
- Is how many are in a dozen.
- It is cold here today….which means snow soon. I expect snow within a week, just so I am not upset when it happens sooner than I want.