- Monday morning…..we meet again.
- Been battling a cold the last few days….I will literally fight it to the death if needed.
- Seriously, either I die or these germs die, only way this is gonna end, but hopefully soon, and the germs die, not me.
- Lots, of, commas, in that, last, thought.
- Knot sure it were proper grammar either?!
- Watched “Christmas Vacation” this weekend….what a classic.
- Our Christmas tree is up and it is fake. Still not 100% sure how I feel about fake trees. It is less work each year, but it is fun to go find one and cut it down yourself.
- It snowed a lot this weekend here, which means snow emergency in our parking lot tonight and a long walk to the car in the morning for work.
- Been married for two and half years and I still play with my ring a lot. I cannot leave it alone.
- LSU and Alabama play each other again for the BCS National Championship. I hope Alabama wins because then what do we do, play another game so we know who the real champion is?
- Mizzou is in the Independence Bowl going up against North Carolina. Last I remember the UNC football team was in lots of trouble for players getting improper benefits, so I am impressed they are making a bowl.
- Who knows how long ago that was though, I don’t pay attention to UNC football, except when I took the Duke Head Coaching job on NCAA Football, then I made sure to pound them each season.
- If you tweet during normal work hours, I will see it…..I might have a Twitter addiction at work.
- Going back to “Christmas Vacation”, I really enjoy Christmas movies.
- Christmas should be year round.
- That is enough thoughts for the day.
What is your favorite Christmas movie? I’ll start us off.